New tyres needed.

My 200 will be needing a new set of front tyres very soon.

However I am undecided on where to get them from. I basically want decent price and someone decent to fit them. I want my speedlines to remain intact and not get scratched to hell.

I have narrowed it down to these choices.

Order from camskill for £208 delivered and then hunt down a decent local tyre fitter to put them on.

Order from black circles for £240 delivered+fitted and choose one of the local fitters they offer, one of which is HiQ which i hear are very good with regard to looking after your alloys. EVO mag seem to give them praise.

Order from Event tyres £246 delivered and fitted and they will fit them on my drive or at work. These seem to come up tops in reviews. Ive read on PH people with high value vehicles using them due to the care they take with fitting. Plus its easy for me as they come to me to fit them.

What do you reckon?

Wakefield area if anyone recommends any good tyre fitters.

Event Tyres did my dad's R8 and chipped one of the alloys...ended up with a full set of tyres free and wheel refurb though. They do usually have a very good reputation though!

Not sure, are you sticking with the Continental's? I've heard that most of the big chains couldn't give a sh!t about your car tbh and with there being so many around you can't guarantee that you will get a good service. They do our van tyres and seem to be a bit scheming to me, told me I needed a new OS front on my Connect and it had loads left on it. But because they'd rung up the fleet company I had to have it changed.

I like a local tyre company near to me, never really had a problem with them and had quite a few tyres and puncture's repaired by them. They did manage to put the jack through the rust patch on an old Hyundai my dad bought for a £100 a few years ago though! Obviously didn't matter, but still. Unfortunately they couldn't supply the Hankooks, so I had to go somewhere else.
I would have thought that if any company caused damage to your wheels though, that they would have to pay for the damage they caused. Just make sure they know before starting the work that the car/alloys mean a lot to you and you want them to be careful with them. I'm sure most of them have seen cars with much bigger, more expensive wheels and tyres too.

I always use a local place, Chemix in Stourbridge. Really look after your car. One of the guys is a renaultsport nut and he really does a fantastic job. As you can probably work out, I'm really pleased with them and thats a bit of a shock for me

I always thought Chemix was a bit of a hole, but I might give them a try for my next set. Do they do Hankook?

I normally purchase online from camskill, and take my tyres to a local wheel refurb place. Ask politely and they normally don't have any problem swapping them for me. No scratches or damage to any alloys. Best way imo.