New R27 - 2 cars 1 cup (spoiler)

Thx for all the feedback especially the Patrick Adidas analogy ...
I was always a Patrick man.. Doesn't help it's a 50-50 split. Personally I think having it on tips the balance into chavtastic territory maybe it's the carbon side blades that make it look halfordsesque.. Thing is it might just grow on me like the colour which I now think really is the perfect r27 colour....

I hate the end tips on the cup spoiler, just seems like an after thought to me. Prefer the sprint spoiler made by k-tec :smile:

You drive a F1 which is covered in decals and your worried about the cup spoiler???? The F1 should have everything on it and if I owned any other, it would have nothing.......

You drive a F1 which is covered in decals and your worried about the cup spoiler???? .

I totally agree, I appreciate everyone's different and its about a 50/50 split on YES/NO but if you are worried about it looking a bit chavvy Halfords I think that little spoiler on the rear is the least of your worries.

Talking of which, the F1 stickers were a bit of a worry when we got the wifes F1 but with a bit on convincing and the fact that its obviously a LTD Edition and the daddy of the 197's, it soon changed her mind. It had to have CUP spoiler, front lip and I've since fitted side skirts. Does it look chavvy, no way, it looks exactly like a Ltd Ed factory hot hatch should do.

mmm not entirely convinced it has quite a clean line without it.. I'll stick it back on at the weekend along with me burberry cap and take it down the nearest hot hatch meet.. see what they say.....

mmm not entirely convinced it has quite a clean line without it.. I'll stick it back on at the weekend along with me burberry cap and take it down the nearest hot hatch meet.. see what they say.....

My guess, they'll be too busy laughing at your Patrick trainers to notice..haha! With or without..they'll love a bright yellow stickered up Clio tho I'm sure.