New Powerflex Gearbox Mount

Fernandez

Gold Member
Powerflex have now released an uprated gearbox mount for the Clio 197/200. This also fits the Megane RS 225/230/R26.

This polyurethane insert fits into and fills voids in the original rubber bush, OE part number: 8200352861. It is designed to limit movement of the engine and gearbox to provide additional stability under acceleration.

powerflex-lower-gearbox-mount-insert-109505-p.jpg

http://www.cazanracing.co.uk/powerflex--lower-gearbox-mount-insert-109505-p.asp

Just ordered one of these. I have the other 3 engine ones and was going to order a Vibratechnics one for the upper gearbox mount, glad I waited as this is £25 rather than £130

May have to get one of these! Will make me matching my inlets seem like a gain lol

Compared to this one?

Because I removed it after 1 week. :smiley:

Still got mine in after a few months, dies down a bit...Mrs is still complaining. I said I 'replaced' the mounts, she's saying 'there's definitely something wrong with these oem mounts, do they really bed in?' Lol

Does this just involve removing the rubber part held in with 3 bolts or the whole mount that goes to the inner wing and then the second part that bolts to the top of the gearbox like in the workshop manual?