New Micra.

Anyone else driven one? Girlfriend has one as a courtesy car at the moment.

I did 50 miles in it last night, having driven many different types of cars over my years of driving, this has taken the top place of being the worst one I've ever driven.

The steering is numb and unresponsive.

The clutch has no feel in the pedal & biting point is non-existant.

Anything over 50mph and the road noise is awful, sounds like all the doors are open.

Engine very loud & whiny.

Seat/pedal position makes my foot go numb.

Headlights are about the same brightness as some tea light candles.

It creaks & rattles like a 10 year old Micra would.

I understand its a budget car... but coming in at £8995, the other options available at similar value are much better quality. Corsa, Fiesta, Clio etc.

Astounding that the company that make the GTR & Qashqui can make such a pile of utter garbage such as the Micra.

:blush:hmy:

The Micras are shocking cars. I used an really old metallic green 1.0lt Micra as scrapagge towards my Clio, it was absolutely hilarious when it can to change over day. Having said that battering down country lanes at 90 in a Fisher Price roller skate with cheese for brakes is quite fun.

They'll be bought by older people who want all the the things you complained about, and never go over 50!

Our missus has one, terrible, terrible car.
Constant rattles, brakes are terrible, bits fall off and the electrics malfunction of every journey!

The Micras are shocking cars. I used an really old metallic green 1.0lt Micra as scrapagge towards my Clio, it was absolutely hilarious when it can to change over day. Having said that battering down country lanes at 90 in a Fisher Price roller skate with cheese for brakes is quite fun.

+1 to that!

I recently had had a Dacia sandero as a courtesy car, my god what a heap of sh!t but at the same time I can get places faster than in my meg! Don't have to swerve pot holes of anything, just foot down and thrash it along
@Stephen came out in the little beast too!!

Last edited: