New member.

Jminkley

Paid Member
Hi.
I thought i should introduce myself properly. I'm James,19, and I've just bought my 3rd car, A blue Clio 197. All my cars have been Renaults and my last one was a Twingo 133 which was great to drive. I'm from Alfreton in Derbyshire so if there are any meets happening close by I'll try and get involved.
The Clio is quite well specced with climate control, panoramic sunroof and folding mirrors. I've washed and waxed her today and went out to take a few photos. The light wasn't ideal.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

There's a few mods I'd like to make overtime:
  • H&R lowering springs
  • 20mm wheel spacers front and back
  • De-badge CLIO
  • Renaultsport steering wheel insert
  • Black badge covers
  • Blue wheel nuts/locking wheel nuts
I'm hoping to keep this car for a good few years.
Looking forward to speaking and meeting with you all.
Cheers,
James

Attachments

• P1236599.jpg
    P1236599.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 66
  • P1236622.jpg
    P1236622.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 65
  • P1236589.jpg
    P1236589.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 64
Welcome to the site :smile: I've got the same spec car apart from climate control.

welcome..looks spot on..like the future mods too..
would be nice to swap them indicator bulbs for some silver/blue ones too..

Welcome along!

i have loads of family in Chesterfield so will keep an eye out when I'm next up that way (March time I'll be up next)

we do regular meets round the Yorkshire moors/dales so keen your eyes peeled!

Thanks everyone!
Welcome along!

i have loads of family in Chesterfield so will keep an eye out when I'm next up that way (March time I'll be up next)

we do regular meets round the Yorkshire moors/dales so keen your eyes peeled!
I deffo will. My main problem is a lot of things happen on sundays and i work all day :worried:

welcome..looks spot on..like the future mods too..
would be nice to swap them indicator bulbs for some silver/blue ones too..
How hard is it to do that? do agree it would look good.

go online,order some,pop the bonnet,undue the plastic cap on each side,remove old orange bulbs and fit the new ones...
you will see..top easy..with the rears..there are 3 screws holding the rear cluster in place..undue them and fit new bulbs...just be careful when fitting the seal back on...you dont want any condensation inside the cluster..

Welcome to the forum :smile: great looking car. As Chris says, we often have drives out and there will be some coming up when the weather improves a bit :rain:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0