Hi I'm new on here . Pick up my 197 on Friday , can't wait , it's been about 7 years since I had my 172. Hope I'm going to enjoy the 197 as much . 8a6d79a840b2130d53103463d80b6fe6.jpg816613b78f9fb4c8f0e3eb0e86be1a9b.jpg

Thank everyone . Just found out today I can't pick my car up till Nxt Friday as going in to body shop for stonechips and a bit of a spruce up on Monday then can belt and waterpump and service etc which I got the garage to throw in . Lucky me :smile: . Going to be hard to wait a week :-(

but well worth it..all you just mentioned above would cost you a little fortune that can be spent on things you like to do to it:biggrin:

Good point isn't the cam belt service pretty pricey on the 197. Loved the test drive though . Just need a bit more grunt from the pipes . Should be mint when I pick it up though :smile:

lots of people on here have done it..not idel but some do like it..
i have a standard centre silencer if you are interested..
i recently removed my ktec centre silencer and it sounds great :biggrin:

No not at all mate that's brilliant . My new one has 72k but full service history and nice fresh cam belt too and looks well looked after mechanically . So hopefully be ok with that mislabel

its not mega expensive..my mechanic charged me £20 i think...get in touch with oilman on the forum..he will sort you out..i used red line stuff..can fault it but there are plenty to choose from..

Also get the brakes serviced or they can stick if left. Again, a cheap job but well worth doing and will save you money in the future.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1