Hi, I'm Dave from manchester and currently driving a 200t which I know not everyone is a fan of but having coming from a 133 I can see why people don't like it, but not going down the road of is it a proper renaultsport,,,,

few pics it's from the last few months, most notable is seeing another rs clio in York parked next to me

not sure sure if it's just me but compared to the Twingo there doesn't seem to be as much grip on the clio ? :nope: Might just be me driving faster and expecting more then it can give, having Owend the car for around 8 month the car has surprised me especially of the line able to surprise / get the better of more expensive cars, most notably had the better of a 14 plate golf r, until the extra power kicked in and he left me for dust

200 t lux with cup pack, makes me laugh tho Scouse plates with a Manc driving :-p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 27
Welcome to the forum.

What tyres are on the car? Its relatively new but may have been changed. Mileage depending also? they might be ready to change.

Yeah my mate had a 133 gordini, mean little things, not as quick as my 197 though, nor in the corners.

All standard, Dunlop sport max rt, and the mileage of the top of my head is around 11500 ( keep the display on range )

Unless the tyres are bald it wont be those. I have the same tyres and they're excellent.

hi Dave..glad u r enjoying ur beast..tires would be my 1st guess too but since u have dunlops on-well maybe the pressure in them??
glad there is another member from Manchester :thumbup:

Pressure is all fine, bit ocd when it comes to checking my car, gona but it down to not being use to pushing with the wheatear being crap lately only just getting decent driving conditions,,, well one weekend, might just be me as you can hear and feel them more especially on full lock,,,,

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 2
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7