New member, West Yorks

Thanks chaps

Had Clios before (182 and 197 Cup) so I am hoping the 200 is going to be just as good. I bought it without even driving it!!!

Excellent stuff, we need a meet too at some point. Get the car on Saturday, can't wait.

Has anyone owned both 197 and 200? Are the differences noticeable?

Keep an eye on the Yorkshire forum for any regional meets that might be coming up :thumbup1: if you ever fancy a spin out though, let me know.

Good luck for picking the car up on Saturday!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Picked the car up today, here she is:

image1.jpg

Picture isn't very good, but will get some more taken soon.

Initial impressions are great. Handling is phenomenal and the steering rack seems sharper than my 197. After years of equipment austerity (306 Rallye, 197 Cup) I am not used to all these gadgets like keyless entry/start and bluetooth connectivity :lol2:

I have a horrendous rattle/knocking coming from the boot area, having searched around a bit on the forums it is most likely going to be the boot catch, so I will apply the "tape fix." It's not the seats or parcel shelf as I've checked them.

One question: the handbook mentions a "multifunction display mode" with a stopwatch/G-force meter etc in it. I can't seem to get it to turn on by following the instructions. Any ideas?

Cheers!

Similar Thread Suggestions