New member Telford - Nimbus 200

Picked up my Nimbus Grey 200 on Friday! So far really like the car, looks and drives great. Few small issues but should be able to sort easily.

Pictures below :smile:

ff07c13766f7b734782b30fb508a0e9a.jpg

e90b540f6d0a563914bae5aad51a1307.jpg

Hi,

I have been looking at the 197s / 200s for a while and decided to take the plunge!

Well the brakes don't seem to be particularly sharp, especially considering what they are. The rear pads and discs had been changed just before I bought the car (Bosch pads) and the front still look like they have a lot of life left in them. Brake pedal goes fairly firm before starting the engine so I assume they're bled ok.

Thinking of taking it to the garage as it is still in warranty and seeing what they think, it's hard for me to know how good they should be tbf..

They do work, just don't seem that good. Maybe it's the long travel of the pedal that makes them feel a bit spongey..

welcome along..as for the brakes..get them stripped,lubed and cleaned..it will work a magic...and getting new pads might help if they are worn..
hope you are happy with your new toy..they drive great..
enjoy every minute of it..

Sounds like a good idea, I'll look into getting it done. Thanks.

My last car was a 1.2 Corsa so its worlds apart in regards to performance!

switched from a clio 1.2 so know what you mean..you will love it and the ladies too 8)
if you are a paid member you will have access to the 'how to' section..there is a thread about servicing your brakes...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0