New member RS200 from The Netherlands

JJN

Paid Member
Hello everybody,
I own a Clio RS200 since September 2020 and I enjoy it very much.
The car was build in 2009 and first put on the road in Belgium in 2010. I imported it in The Netherlands after buying it from the second owner.
It is a black car with cup pack with anthracyte AXL rims and red brake calipers. The interior has the and normal seats in black. The only modifications are pagid brakepads and motul 660 brakefluid. The previous owners have had quite some things to be repaired in the first 75k kms including 4th gear synchro, aircondition, broken springs and a cracked exhaust manifold. Thus far I did some cosmetic work including the steering wheel and a respray of both front and rear bumper and diffuser. I have replaced the ignition coils and the wiper motor and recently the front shocks were renewed. During the latter we also installed new top mounts and fitted the correct springs, as the car was fitted with non-cup springs before for unknown reasons. All the best from The Netherlands, Joost

Reactions: Sean197
Hallo en welkom van een Duitse buurman.

The thing with the springs seems a bit strange indeed as the red calipers are a sign for the car having the cup package installed. Which should also inlcude the springs and dampers.

Hallo en welkom van een Duitse buurman.

The thing with the springs seems a bit strange indeed as the red calipers are a sign for the car having the cup package installed. Which should also inlcude the springs and dampers.

The broken original cup springs were replaced by used non-cups. I think because of availability but now everything back to original and fresh!