New member - RB200 - Chester

Hi everyone, I'm Luke, 24 from the North Wales / Chester area.

I've recently upgraded from a not so Limited Edition Corsa. Owed a Monaco 172 a few years back and always craved something RS again, so here I am!

Heres my old one

image.jpg1_zpsu5ifmmxa.jpg

And here's a couple of the new one

image.jpg2_zps8j1f5kod.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsgexlbknk.jpg

Looks nice, but it's Albi Blue rather than Racing Blue? Black gloss wheels and mirrors look great, I'd be half tempted to get the roof wrapped in gloss black too (if you're into that sort of style).

Your old 172 looks fantastic!

Welcome to the forum.

Really really like the 200 in Albi Blue. Have you any plans for it?

Oh, I was told it was Racing Blue. Seems darker than Albi to me? Anyone got a comparison pic?

No immediate plans just yet, may change some bulbs to freshen the look of the lights a little, other than that I'm just going to enjoy it.

Wouldn't mind getting it detailed by someone who knows what they're doing to restore the paint a little and make it easier to keep on top of. Recommendations welcome!

attachment.php
This is my Racing Blue 200 for comparison. My old 197 was Albi Blue and I have to say that I liked it better to be honest!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 48
Hi and welcome!

ill keep an eye out for you, I'm in Ellesmere Port and Hawarden for work.

Theres a meet at the ponderosa this Sunday if you fancy coming along, I love albi blue.

Thanks for the invite but I'm away down South all weekend for a wedding. I live in Penyffordd, not far from your work!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0