New Member Manchester/Tameside area.

2014-01-21 18.48.27.jpg
New Member in Manchester/Tameside area.
In september I thought I'd treat myself to a new toy for my birthday, a friend of mine had a 197 a few years ago and I wanted one since then, it was between a clio 197 and a Megan rs diesel 175 in black it was nice but very high milage at 140000, so I found a deep black 197 F1 Team #238/500 with recaros, xenon lights and 2 key cards had done 80000 miles with full service history, just had timing belt and water pump done only thing wrong was both front bottom ball joints in bearing carrier, had them done yesterday as m.o.t was up. I've been driving 6 years and had 9 cars (I get bored easily) but none of them have put a smile on my face like this does.
also was just wondering if there are any other members in the Manchester area I could keep a eye out for cheers.
2014-01-21 18.52.48.jpg

Bonjour!!!

Yet ANOTHER black one in the NW!!! :smiley:

There's a few of us around Manchester mate yeah and most of us have black cars hahaha!!! I'm over in Altrincham. :smile:

I bought her from over in Altrincham what numbers were yours? Anyone any idea how many are left in the UK out of the 500? There's gotta have been a few written off by now lol :smile:

Welcome to the forum

I will keep my eyes open for you. Saying that I never see anybody keep looking for Zoe with the LY. It the only RS I ever see is the meg at Mcdonalds in denton.

Haha i know which meg you mean. And if we happen to be on the same bit of road at the same time you really wont miss him! Lol :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 6
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7