New member in Inverness

Johnny 99

Winner - POTM October 2018
Platinum Member
Thought it was about time I introduced myself. I'm John. Have posted a couple of times but never said hi on here. Had my non turbo 200 for 3 weeks now & loving it. It was driving a mate's one every time he comes up to the Highlands that made me see that I needed one of these magnificent cars in my life. Absolutely suited to Highland roads when I feel the need for a wee hoon. Love the revvy nature of the engine and the chassis is the mutt's nuts! Also it has a footprint that isn't too big on some of the tighter roads up north.

Meeting up with my mate in the Lake District next weekend as he lives in the south of England & it's the halfway point. Going to search out some of the quieter twisty roads down there that we've seen in the likes of Evo magazine. Going to be a blast.

Cheers for now.

Last edited:
Pav,
Got probs with laptop, lost all my pics but go to thread 'New owner from Glasgow' & you'll find some pics on my reply to that.

Welcome mate! There's a few of us on here from Aberdeenshire, so should get a meet together soon! (If it's nae snowing)

She's gloss white, black roof, cup spoiler & black speedlines. Cup chassis & black quilted leather Recaros. May change exhaust, get a re-map & possibly a cam change at some point but still has 20 months guarantee to run so I'll keep things standard for now. I'll look out for a yellow Clio. Liquid yellow is possibly my favourite car colour out there.

'Are you in Aberdeen much?'

Not really to be honest, went a few times in my old car, had my clio 5 months but never really been over that way yet, will probably take a trip over sometime.. Some of my mates went to a cruise there last year.

Last edited:
She's gloss white, black roof, cup spoiler & black speedlines. Cup chassis & black quilted leather Recaros. May change exhaust, get a re-map & possibly a cam change at some point but still has 20 months guarantee to run so I'll keep things standard for now. I'll look out for a yellow Clio. Liquid yellow is possibly my favourite car colour out there.

Okay ive seen one or two white ones, might have been you! Ill keep an eye out anyway :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0