New member from Dorset

The stiffness of the shell was the first thing that struck me when I got it! I had a mk1 Clio 1.8 16v before the 197, and that probably flexed a fair bit :smiley:

Oddly enough, my sister not long since moved back from Bournemouth, and her fella's from there. Spooky.

The stiffness of the shell was the first thing that struck me when I got it! I had a mk1 Clio 1.8 16v before the 197, and that probably flexed a fair bit :smiley:

Oddly enough, my sister not long since moved back from Bournemouth, and her fella's from there. Spooky.

Think that's fair to say! This is one torsionally stiff little car.

Indeed! I work in and around Bournemouth on the night scene, (have done for years) so might have even bumped into them at some point.

Not seen another Ultra Red one in the area. Lots of Nimbus and Glaciers. Anyone out there near Bournemouth?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i live in bournemouth and have a gw 200, only seen a handful since i got it 7 months ago

Not seen another Ultra Red one in the area. Lots of Nimbus and Glaciers. Anyone out there near Bournemouth?

Yeah i live in bournemouth and have a gw 200, only seen a handful since i got it 7 months ago[/QUOTE]

There aren't many around down here that I've seen (slight exaggeration, I've seen 4-5 in the last 3 years)- more 1*2's than anything. I saw a Phase 1 V6 down at Sandbanks the other day still looks cool.

One day we should meet up.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
Kojack New Members 20
D New Members 5