New member - FF200 & springs question

DanceMonkeyRS200

Paid Member
They were £133 last weekend when I ordered a set but when I first looked a few days before they were £168 :think:

I guess Autodoc run regular limited run discounts on items.

sutts

Paid Member
That’s excellent, I’ve noticed their prices seem to go up and down almost randomly every few days, and it’s a case of gambling as to which point they’re at when you order!

Reactions: DanceMonkeyRS200

sutts

Paid Member
At the moment, in the box in my garage!

However, I am booked in at TwoTechs on 15th November for a service and to have the springs fitted and geo done accordingly - I will update when it’s done and I’ve had a couple of decent drives.

Stealthist80

Paid Member
At the moment, in the box in my garage!

However, I am booked in at TwoTechs on 15th November for a service and to have the springs fitted and geo done accordingly - I will update when it’s done and I’ve had a couple of decent drives.
Good man

sutts

Paid Member
After a couple of false starts with the car spending longer at a body shop having a new bumper sprayed up and fitted, and then catching covid, I’ve finally had the Eibach springs fitted with an alignment at the excellent TwoTechs.

I’ve certainly gained 10/15 mm ride height front and rear, which is what I wanted as I was occasionally hitting the bump stops on bumpier back roads. They are definitely more comfortable/less harsh than the Grams springs over small bumps and ridges at lower speeds so better for general tooling about. I am yet to take it for a decent fast B road run, and will update when I do.

The splitter has gone and the car does look quite different now as I’ve changed the 25mm spacers for 5mm as well. Although I liked the F2 Tarmac rally car vibe it had it wasn’t very practical for actual driving on the road, and I’m probably at the age now where I prefer a more OEM look!

Before:

Attachments

sutts

Paid Member
I’ve also removed the heavy tint from the side windows and had a new rear screen as the original one’s heating elements had broken up and it was quite scratched.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New Members 3
C200MOJO New Members 1
Doda New Members 3
G Body Work and Exterior Lights 2
M New Members 3