New here

Hi guys and gals....not an owner but a pro detailer....will try and answer as many questions as possible and post some previous work up....

Jase knows me as we were at school together and ironically I will be applying a little Reflectography to his beloved Meg Cc....as early as tomorrow....

will post when its done....

Can you make storm grey shine? I could do with a bit of correction and protection as we are approaching winter

A

Can you get orange peel out just had mine mopped at a body shop and they can't get it out flated it fight down then machined it.

Thanks again for the welcome fellas....

Can you get orange peel out just had mine mopped at a body shop and they can't get it out flated it fight down then machined it.

All depends how far they flatted down and with what....I would hazard a guess that they didnt really attempt too seriously though....

Was probably just a quick 3000 then buff with G3 Compound on a dirty wool or hard foam pad that had been dragged around the shop floor for some considerable time....

Not sure on the colour of your car mate but if its a dark colour expect something called drop back where the true level of workmanship will be revealed....

Blunt response i know mate but if that does happen get a pro to look at it and then get the body shop to pay for the rectification....

I have seen and experienced this being done previously as well mate....

Similar Thread Suggestions