new from northern ireland

:welcome: to the forum.

To go with the red/black colour, try some black door trims/rubbing strips.

I bought a red door for a track day car i'm building and i trial fitted a cup rubbing strip, i thought it looks good, looks different as they did'nt do the cup in red.

what parts are you stripping buddy ? are you selling

should be a decent rs stand kev . make yourself known ..

what you have yourself so i know to look out for it :drool:

Ive a 197 same colour as yours. its nice to see one with a bit of kit! yeah will do! im planning hopefully to get a few toys for the clio in the near future lol!

Good stuff

Welcome aboard....

S

thanks buddy ... broke my heart selling that wee car . wife told me she was expecting our third so it unfortunately had to go . actually had to pull over on way to meet the guy collecting it i thought i was going to be sick

Looking good Ferrett. I think I saw Graham driving your car on Fri/Sat can't quite remember. Hope to get a better look at it on Sunday, might even meet up for a small convoy as I'm coming from the Ards peninsula area.

Looking good Ferrett. I think I saw Graham driving your car on Fri/Sat can't quite remember. Hope to get a better look at it on Sunday, might even meet up for a small convoy as I'm coming from the Ards peninsula area.

yeah graham had it over for mot on sat for me .. maybe see you sunday

what parts are you stripping buddy ? are you selling

I've started off with just a shell so need a few parts myself, nothing else on it to remove.

I have a base model clio coming in the week as i need so many brackets and clips and things but i will be selling the rest off.

Are you after anything in particular?

Similar Thread Suggestions