New from London

Recently brought a nimbus 197 cup!
Lovely little car with amazing grip only issue is fuel consumption! 22mpg Where does the petrol go!!!!!!!!
Previous car was a corolla t sport and that seemed to manage the fuel a little better but handled a bit like a shopping trolley!

Welcome welcome!

Fuel consumption will slowly be forgotten when you are going round the bends with a smile from ear to ear!

Last edited:
You must be smashing it about. I drive semi sensibly and am on 31mpg.

Welcome, if you're up for meets check out the South Central and South East sections. There's a big meet on the 14th July if you're interested.

Welcome - get some pics up!

Where in london are you from?

As said above, there is a meet on the 14th July. Few of us will be meeting at Clacket lane services on the M25 and then heading to Sittingbourne to meet all the others. Will then be taking a drive down and along to Brighton. More than welcome to join us!

Thanks guys! I've been having a look round the site and theres lots of good information

Nutnutwelshman - i drive like a grandad 95% of the time as im always stuck in traffic.

No decent pics of it yet but will get round to it once it has a good clean!

Live in south west london

Gonna check out this meet thing as it sounds fun!

Hi Mal we have a Coast Run on 14th July meet at Clacket Lane Services at 08.45 and meet the guys a Sittingbourne then down through Kent and into Sussex lunch near Hove be good to see you take care Kevin