New Exhaust Fitted to the 200. (Video inside)

After long deliberation over which exhaust would give the 200 the best sound without sounding like an absolute tool, I decided on the Ktec Pro Performance Exhaust.

After dealing with two really decent guys on here, Matt (Matt5687), who sorted me out with the exhaust and Dan (Danlp6), who fitted it on Saturday morning, the Clio now sounds how it should have when it left the factory!

Here's a quick video of the exhaust.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTVpyvvwdm0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Comments welcome.

cant listen to the vid whilst at work but I have that exhaust too with the decat, sounds great, I really love it. Glad your happy with it!

Yea I love it so far! Couldn't imagine how loud it would be with a decat!

I'm finding it quite boomy low down the revs at the minute.

its not overly loud mate, I can cruise on the motorway without it doing my head in. You'll find you get use to the noise quite quickly. When my mate dropped my car off and I drove him home (he fitted it at work) I thought I was going to have to have it removed as it seemed really loud. A week later and it felt normal haha

Yea I love it so far! Couldn't imagine how loud it would be with a decat!

I'm finding it quite boomy low down the revs at the minute.

I thought my mates was quite boomy when first fitted, but after a while it died down and sounds even better now!

and +1 on through a tunnel!! :blush:mg:

its not overly loud mate, I can cruise on the motorway without it doing my head in. You'll find you get use to the noise quite quickly. When my mate dropped my car off and I drove him home (he fitted it at work) I thought I was going to have to have it removed as it seemed really loud. A week later and it felt normal haha

Hopefully that's the case, I'm fine with it, it's the misses who thinks otherwise!

I thought my mates was quite boomy when first fitted, but after a while it died down and sounds even better now!

and +1 on through a tunnel!! :blush:mg:

Need to get through some tunnels then don't I!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :smiley:.......sorry couldnt help myself :slap:

Lol, you are quite right! :worried:

Anything that can be done to reduce the drone?

Na not really mate and its worse with a decat pipe, you will get used to it though! it was getting on my wick to start with aswel but i hardly notice it now tbh.