New discs and pads

Beany

Platinum Member
Well the time had come to replace all brake discs and pads and my Goodness what a difference new ones feel!

replacing the old ones and was quite shocked to discover both pads on the inner side brembo calliper were seized and one of the outer pads had serious worn quite badly and afew chunks missing :/

they've been replaced with brembo discs on the front and pagids on the rears with EBC yellow stuff pads all round! I know afew people on here give them mixed reviews but we'll see how they are once they're bedded in and give my 2 cents on the matter! Also was a good opportunity to give the wheels a clean with them off the car too!

Thanks for reading!

do you have a link to the pagid rears? or a product number maybe? cheers.

Well the time had come to replace all brake discs and pads and my Goodness what a difference new ones feel!

replacing the old ones and was quite shocked to discover both pads on the inner side brembo calliper were seized and one of the outer pads had serious worn quite badly and afew chunks missing :/

they've been replaced with brembo discs on the front and pagids on the rears with EBC yellow stuff pads all round! I know afew people on here give them mixed reviews but we'll see how they are once they're bedded in and give my 2 cents on the matter! Also was a good opportunity to give the wheels a clean with them off the car too!

Thanks for reading!

top job!

pencil in the diary for full strip down next year...

Second on new brakes, my 197 had the same problem with the inner pads seized in place, I fitted all new oem brembo and it changed the car. Rears weren't worn too bad but I stripped and cleaned them then greased everything up for reassembly.

If any owners haven't touched their brakes for some time I would recommend a strip down!

Glad your happy with the new brakes Chris :thumbup: it's always good to get some new parts on that make us realise again how much we love our cars!

I've just bought pads all round myself. I noticed the current pads still have meat but they're certainly wrecking the rear discs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk