New clio rs 200

Legend@wheels

Gold Member
Hi soon im getting clio rs200(2012) regular ver not cup or anything,
I cant really find any reviews and test( i just cant find any.. Only cup's and its not fair lol) drives about this model ,can you put here some links? Ty
Btw how would you compare this car to corsa opc( regular ver too)
As i see it the corsa is more naughty and fun and the clio is more track car,isnt it?

Last edited:
You will have more fun in a clio than you will in a corsa. I's a hot hatch, designed for fast country roads and yes also the track.

Most of the reviews you will find will be that of a clio with cup chassis, so will be relevant to you. You might just miss out I a. Few luxuries having an all out cup, some don't have aircon or keyless entry etc...

Cup has diff chasi ,its a big different..
The corsa is very very naughty and playfull the clio seems to be more mature.. Idk.. Lol

Yes I know it has a different chassis... What I'm telling you is most reviews will be with a car with a cup chassis, not standard chassis.

Well the the corsa being turbod is easier to extract power, but dont let that fool you, the clio is much more fun...

Isn't the Corsa VXR riddled with issues? I know the Clio isn't perfect but I had a brief look at Corsa VXR's when shopping for a car and every review I read just mentioned problems. I'd happily have one from new, but was really put off buying a used one.

Didn't some VXR's also come with LSD? Or was that only on the Nurburgring and Clubsport Editions?

Last edited:
I've never driven a corsa but they seem more the show car whereas the clio is the go car, on country roads they are so much fun.

Very nice. Have to get some pics up :smile:

Watch a vxr try to squirm to catch you in the twisties mate :smile:

Haha :smile:!
Btw is anyone know if the steering wheel is same as197? The previous had srs wear so they replaced it under warranty to the 197 one and said is same..is it?( red in the top middle instaed of yellow)