New Clio 4

Went to see the unveiling of the new clio tonight at my local dealership and tbh i quite like it! Looks FAR better in the metal than it does in a photo alot lower and wider than the clio 3 and theres so much tech inside you would find it hard to become bored of sitting inside it! kinda makes the clio 3 look like abit of a cave man! heres the pics i took, not the best they were taken on the phone!

031.gif
033.gif
035-1.gif
037.gif
038.gif
039.gif
040.gif
041.gif
042.gif
043.gif
044.gif
045.gif
046.gif
047.gif
048-1.gif
049.gif
050.gif
051.gif
053.gif
054.gif
055.gif

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little... :worried:

From what ive seen though the RS version looks much better!

I like the rear .... ooo errr mrs. But the front end is too bulbous for me and I can't quite get my head around the side, they seem to have made it look like it's had a side impact even before you get it......

And those mirrors, imagine some pikey kicking them off you'd likely need a new panel or paint work done at least as well it looks weird.

I like the technology side of things though, I might take them up on my invitation..... I'm still willing to be wrong with everything but it'll take a lot.

Can't understand why the new clio and megane have swollen ankles.... The sides are hideous.... But each to their own.

The interior does put the mk3 to shame tho.

Nice pics :smile:

Interior is gorgeous but I just can't get over the exterior of the thing. I honestly think it would look much better in 3 door but that's something we wont see.

....when you compare a standard Clio 3 with a 197/200 it looks dull....this one looks a little dull but I am sure that the wider track, bigger wheels and slight flairing on the RS version will look great...and will grow on us like the 200 did eventually....I hope you get proper dials in the RS version and not that digital speedo! If those are DRL's on the grill either side of the Renault badge, I think they look like a bit of an after thought, but they would probably be in the front blade on the RS version (same as Meg250).....

Last edited:
....when you compare a standard Clio 3 with a 197/200 it looks dull....this one looks a little dull but I am sure that the wider track, bigger wheels and slight flairing on the RS version will look great...and will grow on us like the 200 did eventually....I hope you get proper dials in the RS version and not that digital speedo!

This is nowhere near as apparent on the 4 as it was in the 2 and 3 variants though.

I honestly think the Corsa VXR looks SUBSTANTIALLY better than the new Renaultsport (RS is Ford, not Renault!)

looks so much like a seat...

interior needed improving from clio3 - but some of the old switches are still there in clio4 :coffee:

I will go and have a look on saturday, not looking hopefull though, megane for me next I think

Wont be there on sat pal this is the press car you may of noticed its left hand drive and has over 1000km on it, it will be moved around dealerships in britain for the reveal elsewhere. All the journalists have been using this car for their reviews.

Are these in most renault dealerships?

When do they go on general sale?

This is the car you will see in your local, its being moved around the country to be revealed elsewhere on different dates. you can order them on the reveal night but they go on general sale in january, a test drive can also be booked for then aswel.