New Car sub £40,000

GTR definitely worth considering if you haven't driven one. I've had three and find them immensley addictive. 40k would get you an early one with resonable miles.

GTR definitely worth considering if you haven't driven one. I've had three and find them immensley addictive. 40k would get you an early one with resonable miles.

Did you bring a black one to one of the meets in the brecon beacons?

It's amazing how money = fun isn't always the equation. I'm driving a cat C turd for the last 6 years cause I got fed up with buying cars based on what others think about what I drove than what I actually enjoyed driving. It's funny the definition of fun is rarely about how much it costs. Not surprised that absolutely fantastic rallye is in your garage.

The Nissan GTR is a good shout, would be on my shortlist. My mates got one running around 750bhp and the acceleration from a standing start is like nothing I've ever been in, there isn't much keeping up with it in a straight line. It's quite amazing how well it goes and puts the power down. You really need to have a good drive in one to see why they are so raved about.

How much are the Alfa 4Cs going for now? I'd be tempted to look at one of those for something a bit different and unique, don't see many about.

Last edited: