New Boy from East Sussex

Hi Guys,

Thought I post a quick picture of my car. Only picked it up on Wednesday. But have since managed to do just over 500+ miles! I had to go up to Bradford for work. Rather than do the sensible thing and get the train, I decided to drive the Clio all the way up there. So glad I did its a very very fun car, even at 70 on the M1/A1M. Let alone A and B roads.... It certainly encourages you to, erm... make progress.

Things I have noticed...

1. Bumpy roads now wobble my wobbly bits
2. Cruise wont allow 30mph or 40mph, 29/31mph or 39/41mph are fine
3. I have the rattly boot catch.
4. I love it.

It needs a good detail. After my roadtrip , I stuck it through the car wash and back to blacked the trim. But I look forward to a day spent polishing and waxing...

I plan to upgrade the audio first, although I have to say I found the standard gear to be pretty good.

Then I think the wheels need tidying up. After that will save up and see if I can sneak a Akro on it without the 'The Boss' a. noticing and b. seeing the invoice!!!

Anyway. Enough of my rambling. Love the look of the forum, and look forward to getting stuck in.

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Lol!!!

Welcome from another Sussex person :wink:

And also, I too have the misfortune of travelling to 'Beautiful Bradford', but not for work luckily lol :smile:

Where in Sussex mate?

Cruise control problem is because of the equivalent in KMH....well something like that lol!