New 220 owner

cliovirgin

Gold Member
Just bought one a few days ago. LY, 17 reg, and only 5000 miles, with what would seem like every possible extra fitted, except for the black pack, which i don't like. Does have black diamonds fitted though. Would love to know what the original purchase price would have been ?
Interesting to drive, and very impressed with the auto/ manual. Thought i'd be getting a lot more mpg than my 197, but not much more ! What is the full list of options ?

Jimmy

Good cop
Welcome to 220 ownership! It's a growing crowd! Good to hear you're impressed with it so far.

Micah

Clumsy McButterfingers
Very nice! The list price would have been around the £27k mark - not many extras with the Trophy as it's so well spec'd.

From memory, the ballpark figures for the extras are;

Akrapovic - £900
Bose - £350
Leather - £1,250
Monitor - £400
Paint - £1,350

I've got the brochure somewhere, will have to dig it out. Mine has the Bose and Monitor and was £24k new.

cliovirgin

Gold Member
Very nice! The list price would have been around the £27k mark - not many extras with the Trophy as it's so well spec'd.

From memory, the ballpark figures for the extras are;

Akrapovic - £900
Bose - £350
Leather - £1,250
Monitor - £400
Paint - £1,350

I've got the brochure somewhere, will have to dig it out. Mine has the Bose and Monitor and was £24k new.
Thanks, has all of the above, was somewhat surprised with the lack of boot space, until i discovered what was hidden underneath !

Micah

Clumsy McButterfingers
Thanks, has all of the above, was somewhat surprised with the lack of boot space, until i discovered what was hidden underneath !
I had the same thought, I only thought mine was equipped with the Monitor so was pleasantly surprised on the drive home to see the Bose logo on the speaker grilles!

cliovirgin

Gold Member
Have ordered some bits. A sticker or two in red ! Heko wind deflectors, K&N panel filter and front splitter. Of the five splitters i've seen so far, not actually seen a picture of this one fitted, so fingers crossed !

Similar Thread Suggestions