New 200T owner here!

HI everyone,
it's been a while since I've been on here as I've just come from a 63 plate fiesta ST-2. While I enjoyed it loads I needed something more practical and an auto to help my legs out lol. I took the plunge and got myself a flame red Clio 200t. It's not as fun as the fiesta but it's a lot easier to live it and gearbox is ok.. Well in sport and race mode anyway! I'm hoping to try some mods.. Remap and possible exhaust in the near future. Thought I'll say hi and get some pics up of my car!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 161
Must admit the 200s are growing on me!

A cheeky remap would be one of the first things I'd do. Looks like you can get some very good gains from them going off Bluefin's data here. Even if those figures are a tad on the optimistic side you'd still get very noticeable gains from mapping it being a turbo.

Cheers guys! They do grow on you. Haven't seen another one on the roads yet, whether that's a good thing or not but it really does cover all bases for me. My 7th renaultsport and its my lucky number too! When me and the misses has a baby at least she can't moan about needing a 5 door!

Welcome to the club, once you have adapted to the Clio you will find it great fun, if you remap, the box is even better. Don't go down the Superchips route, it is a very poor remap, that puts the spanner on, on a lot of cars, and does not make a lot of power.

Bluefin map (red line) and RS Tuning (green line) map on same car.

035612ad70bf55f92ea0e35473268e0b_zpsxjbzwwf6.jpg

Welcome to the club, once you have adapted to the Clio you will find it great fun, if you remap, the box is even better. Don't go down the Superchips route, it is a very poor remap, that puts the spanner on, on a lot of cars, and does not make a lot of power.

Bluefin map (red line) and RS Tuning (green line) map on same car.

035612ad70bf55f92ea0e35473268e0b_zpsxjbzwwf6.jpg
a bit of a blanket statement 'Don't go down the Superchips route, it is a very poor remap, that puts the spanner on, on a lot of cars, and does not make a lot of power'
mines fine and 244bhp not a little increase in my mind.
also 0.6 sec quicker 0-62 not bad In my opinion, but that me.

In fairness i run a flash map not a supper chips last dyno was 210bhp@the wheels and 311 not quite as much as above but no ware near the cost lol

Lets see your graph then, Superchips had 2 goes at my car, map is very aggressive, if you check out the amount of people with problems after the Superchip flash you will see. 244 on a standard car?

b595cf57646fc5e6c5349e7a4dad6fb4.jpg

Last edited:
a bit of a blanket statement 'Don't go down the Superchips route, it is a very poor remap, that puts the spanner on, on a lot of cars, and does not make a lot of power'
mines fine and 244bhp not a little increase in my mind.
also 0.6 sec quicker 0-62 not bad In my opinion, but that me.
I thought you'd had an issue with limp mode or something??

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Clio General Chat 0
Doga Kececioglu New Members 19
D New Members 15
Fly 7 Clio 200T Area 13
N Clio General Chat 61