"Need help usual manifold flexi problem"

Where can I go in Yorkshire that will do all the work in one go,
take manifold off repair flexis and refit at a reasonable price,
I have recommended tony banks myself to people but haven't used him and to be honest
its to much hard work to use him, as they won't take it off and re fit,
I don't think I will be able to use the car much longer its getting worse and the powers dropping of
especially at low revs, I will order a manifold gasket at Renault, what would you recommend on the gear
box mount new stock mount or ktec

Well know where will do it, ddc said they can't do it and won't take it off for some one else to repair it,
and RS tuning don't have the time at the moment, looks like I'm going to have to pay Renault to do it
i will have to ask them wich arm and leg they want :-(

I don't think Renault will fix your manifold and refit it. They'd rather fit a new Renault part. That costs £900 all in, Renault price.

Have a look on eBay, you may find another manifold that needs flexi's, give it to repair then swap it with the one that's on your car

I haven't tried them but I will cheers foxspeed, and yeah I'm expecting Renault to go down the new route
have got ruk involved but I don't think I will get far as there's no warranty I'm taking the car tomorrow
forthem to have a look, this clio has broke me, think I'm going to get the exhuast done and trade it for a mk2 focus st

I was quoted £200 plus vat from a local place to remove, replace the flexi's and re-fit.

Ackworth Autoserv in pontefract.

Yet to go ahead as I'm doing no mileage atm.