Need help! tracking, camber, etc

Help me please!
took clio to get the tracking, alignment etc done at a local garage who has the laser alignment system. the whole car is aligned, tracked etc to the passengers side. they wouldnt touch the car after checking the suspension etc sayin i should take it to the dealers as its a complicated set up and something seems wrong. even the back is out and i've been told this isnt adjustable.
my questions are;
has anyone else had this problem?
do you think i could get it done under warranty?
should iring renualt uk first and discuss this before going to the dealer?

Go to the dealer Renault uk know nothing about the workings of the car. Tbh I doubt the dealers will be any better probally just fob you off with lies and jargon as per usual

go to the dealers prepared and don't take any **** off them or there so called technican's

Would have to agree - get it to the dealers and tell them you know its not right as it has been proven by another garage and you can always say it was so bad they wouldn't touch it.

The other option would be that the garage has got its measurements wrong...

what the actually problem, is the all the tracking and alignment done and theres something else up or they couldnt align or do the tracking?

Mine is the same, drags really far left had it tracked at 4 diffent garages and they said it's perfectly tracked and it's booked in next week at Renault, I had the same problem when I got it and I kicked off with them and they said they fixed it but clearly not, I will tell u how it goes on thursday

got it sorted, the garage i went to yesterday cant have been set right. took to different garage n front drives wheel was out slightly. all fine now tho :smiley:

Mine is the same, drags really far left had it tracked at 4 diffent garages and they said it's perfectly tracked and it's booked in next week at Renault, I had the same problem when I got it and I kicked off with them and they said they fixed it but clearly not, I will tell u how it goes on thursday

you will probably find if its under braking its due to the camber of the road

yup mine drags to one side under breaking so thats normal if its dragging while noramlly driving then there is deffo something wrong there. they mustve not been very good mechanics if they were scared to touch it.