200: My old 200 at Spa

Just going through some vids as I'm bored and thought I'd share. Matt (FMP?) was there as well but different group. Mine was standard and had done around 2k miles at this point.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRqci9Rz6b0&feature=share&list=UUduzCB8r3yPvANDI0rmzR7g[/YOUTUBE]

You can hear the drag when changing gear as it was simply too hot for the brakes and clutch.

This car done 22k miles in 1 year 8 months with me. Never need a new gearbox, brakes or tyres.

Do a Renaultsport day if you can. Spa is quite high speed and on a mixed open pit lane you might find yourself looking in the mirror all the time for faster cars.

Driving tips I'd say watch lots of vids and try to remember the lines and get instruction when there. Don't be afraid to use the curbs and more, I had my inside wheels on the astroturf at every opportunity.

great car, evidently nursed through ownership, even on the track! as the front brake pads lasted until just now i have just changed, rears still have plenty, and tyres lasted till the switch over...

It's testament to your driving skill and your meticulous care and attention to looking after this car, I was lucky to get a car from someone who treat her like a lady - keep her sweet and drive her hard now and again! :wink:

It must be a good box as most have gone by now. There were no tale tail signs of it going anytime soon. If anything I was convinced it would be the slave cylinder.