My new Clio 200 :)

Looks awesome mate, wish I'd had the budget for the 200 with Recaros... Oh well! Thinking of retro fitting the Clio sat nav into my 197... Could be fun!

Looks awesome mate, wish I'd had the budget for the 200 with Recaros... Oh well! Thinking of retro fitting the Clio sat nav into my 197... Could be fun!

Don't bother [MENTION=52603]AshK[/MENTION] just go buy a SatNav from the store. Much cheaper and newer technology.

I prefer the look of the integrated sat nav, I already have a Tom Tom that I can stick on the windscreen, just thought if could get all the bits from a 1.2 that some young un's written off, I'd give it a go! Anyway, I won't hijack the thread haha!

Very nice mate, enjoy it!

Not worth it, you will need a lot of parts to get it to work.

Someone did on here but he said it pain in the ass.

Picked her up today - love it :-p

Dealer is terrible though, would avoid them in the future at all costs! Ruined both my door handles which has resulted in me needing new ones now due to their incapable bodyshop

YES west London renault are pants I've had 5 cars from them but and I mean but always the same sales guy who is now a watford renault and now on my 11th RS [MENTION=1533]Jordi[/MENTION]