My new car, Clio 197

_Chris.T_

Paid Member
Hi :smile:

Since passing my test 4 1/2 years ago I've drove my mums fiesta, a 1.0 corsa c and a 1.8 corsa c which I'm trying to sell.

After umming and ahhing about getting a new car for a few months I decided that since I went full time in my job and got sick of corsas uncomfortableness, I could afford a new one. Started off looking at astra vxr's but they were a little too out of my price range and looked at 1.9 astras too but thought they might be a bit boring. So was just having a gander at detailing world and came across a very nice looking clio. I had seen them before but never thought they could look so mint. I am into the track slag look so knew this was perfect.
So went and viewed 3 different ones but all were poor tbh.
Then on Monday this week I went and viewed one just 10 minutes away in Chesterfield. It was black which at first I didn't really want but turned up and was is really good condition with 27k on the clock for £7000.
Went back the following day and put a deposit on it and picked it up yesterday.
Feels so much better to drive than the corsa and a lot quieter :lol:

Just have it a clean earlier, but needs a machine polish to bring it up to scratch.

Got things planned for when I get the funds and when I start doing mods ill put a progress thread up.

8E17DB78-2FBC-4F64-8841-6C4F5E81C449-6448-000000B3139B7157_zpsaf7f1f47.jpg