My lucky day...

Paul

Platinum Member
Nothing really special but I thought I would share anyway.

1. Been house hunting from my new job this morning and the first property I looked at seems perfect for me so the day got off to a great start, the next two I looked at were pretty good too but the benchmark had been set quite high. The lucky part is the house has been reduced down recently which is why I hadn't seen it before.

2. Coming home from the viewings I was driving Emmas car along the motorway and the O/S front suspension collapsed at 70mph. Lucky not to skid, crash, puncture a tyre, cause an accident etc etc. Got it on to the hard shoulder and awaited rescue.

3. Went down to the gym tonight and gave it the beans on the way home. I have lived at my house for 4+ years and never seen a police car on its ramp on a certain piece of road - but sure enought there it was this evening. Luckily I had caught up to a car stuck at the speed limit before the bend otherwise I wouldn't be writing this now ;/

Just thought I would share! I hope this continues lol!

get in to town mate and you will pull the fittest bird and the way your lucks going emm will be ok about it ;/

Last edited:
No I don't think that would go down well Si, but its a good thought lol :wink:

I was thinking of putting a lottery ticket on, but aw the time I had finished up having fun in the car it was too late. Who needs a few million... ;/

Similar Thread Suggestions