My gloss roof

Picked car up tonight with new roof, love it a7eqa8a9.jpg

Get a better pic tomoz

era4abub.jpg

Took original ren sport decals off and added the World Series too gyqy5eqy.jpg

The roof looks great. The decals on the wings/doors however..... I can't quite put my finger on it but they look wrong, could be the awkward angle they meet the wing vent. Might look better if they were up against the body line or were thicker.

To be honest they should been thicker as thought they be same size as r27 decals but they weren't but in flesh don't look too bad, but know what you mean

I'd just about finished convincing myself I didn't want my roof wrapped black...and then you post this on the day before my birthday. Ahh! :wink:

Ha, looks great mate. Would love to see more pics!

Looks brilliant mate, I'll be keeping an eye out for you! I like the world series stickers too and the white on white looks very Cup Racer :wink:

Looks brilliant mate, I'll be keeping an eye out for you! I like the world series stickers too and the white on white looks very Cup Racer :wink:

Cheers bud, yes always darting about soton mate, stickers should been bit bigger to fit side vent as pic was just of decal when I brought them, not many white wheel clios round here so thought be a bit diff but do like it a lot now just gotta keep clean now