My current car :)

Thought I'd join on here and into myself, I'm currently looking for a Clio 197

I have a 04 reg 182

DSC_0744_357_zpscd22ab42.jpg

I'm now looking to upgrade to a 197 !

I love my 182 but the heavy clutch is tiresome , it's just hit 100k so I'm thinking it's time to upgrade !

I really want a R27 but with a budget of about 5-5.5k (expecting about 2-2.5k for my 182) I don't think the r27 is in budget ,
i don't want to loose any spec from my 182 , so I would like climate and xenons really!
Recaros would be a lovely as I've heard they are expensive to retro fit !

Ive been a current member on Cliosport.net for a year or so and there's a good build thread of my 182 on there of anyone wants have a look !

Hope everyones nice :smile:

Dean

Welcome to the Family enjoy good luck with your hunt for your 197 their is a load of info in the buying guides when your a paid member

Will open much more including the for sale threads! People often advertise on here before the classified.

Welcome to the Family enjoy good luck with your hunt for your 197 their is a load of info in the buying guides when your a paid member

Fantastic was just looking at the paid membership looks really good £20 for 2 years is a bargain, I'll be joing up soon and getting Stickers ready lol

Am I aiming to high with a tidy 197 for 5-5.5k? I'm not overly fussy but like I say would like the same options ! Too much to ask?

I took £5400 for my black R27 about 4 months ago. 75k, fsh, cambelt just done, Recaros in very good condition. Good tyres all round and a folder full of receipts. Wheels did need a refurb and steering wheel was melted.