My Clio 200

Here's a few pics of my new to me Clio 200. 1EC3892B-3ADC-485B-8E4D-7B64DECAC6A2_zpsznjfrdek.jpg9AAA596B-DBAB-40EB-8BBD-C79C8CB67FE3_zpsiyowen1h.jpg
After a quick wash.

08470773-3AED-4E9E-9DC0-0F9EF7EDD9B5_zpsxk7njkzd.jpg

Four new Goodyear F1's fitted. Transformed the car.
I then changed all the brake pads to OEM spec Brembo ones. This helped with the long brake pedal. A fluid change will be carried out next time I'm home.

72A98155-478B-4E87-94BC-FF77D00DD1AC_zpswzowwx9n.jpg

Thanks. Yes, it's immaculate with only 30k on the clock. The brake pads were still the original Renault ones and were all worn down evenly. It still had the original Contis on the rear. The only exception was the exceptionally sh*t goodrides on the front. Baffles me why you keep a car so immaculate then put cheap rubber on it. Never mind, it helped in the price negotiation.
Oh, and the front pad change turned into a dockyard job when 3 of the pins were seized. Turned a 1 hour job into a 4 hour job. I drilled them out and replaced them with Mintex ones all covered in lovely Never-Seez graphite grease( We used to use it on Tornado Exhausts, so good for 1000degs +).

good job..them pins can be a pain in the ....
glad you are happy with it..great cars to go on a track with..

I'm sure it would be great on track. It's certainly stiff enough, but it won't be going on track while its in my ownership. It's a strictly second car for me to drive to work. The drive to work does involve some great roads though and when the weather is good I usually take the long way.