My Clio 200 cup

Phoned spray shack today I will be taken up on there offer they gave me, will post pic once on with all other bits that going to be carbon dipped

Had projectors fitted yesterday today's up front end and rs badge
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 259
My friend owns garage so comes in handy, front bumper off and front wheel arches also, not drove at nite yet, I shall put some pics up when cup racer spoiler fitted cheers

Maybe it's just the angle of the pic, but the 'weave' looks to be different on each - diagonal on the left, and straight on the right?

The blade is black and end plates carbon dip I know Simon said be nightmare with weave but I'm happy with it, it will finish off back car and progression in having car not ott but clean and cool

The spoiler is all finished but can't upload any more pics due to quota being exceeded , I'd like show all member how good job Simon has done but cant

Looks like a really good job, should look good on :thumbs: That's the genuine cup racer spoiler, yes? (as opposed to the dealer option cup spoiler)

It is cup racer, I waited so long come up for sell, The cup will be on going project, b14s and aka Evo exhaust next, I was unsure on dip but couple pics Simons work and it was no brainer, thinking having all plastic trims down each side and wing mirrors dipped in near future, stubz how did u fit ur carbon cup racer?? Rivnut and bonded????