My Carbon Dipped Ultra Racing Rear Boot Brace

Well thought I'd be a little different and have my new boot brace dipped. Really happy with how it looks, just got the pain of fitting it now. Should hopefully look pretty good once in...

F9FA7E51-DBE8-415A-A084-1E0996CC7405_zpsydp2qtub.jpg

D5628B65-5921-4BC2-92DC-EF5A67B24B3F_zps3zstrbae.jpg

D04A1C8E-5583-4908-8F96-F8B648DCC972_zpsmcibubhs.jpg

541D524A-D9D7-46FB-9F93-7429A3C64C5B_zpswr4ertfi.jpg

Cheers pal. Basically the company charge on time... Couple of hours, £80. Not bad considering the effort involved.

that looks very smart mate! Where did you have it done? I'm picking some dipped engine bay bits up this eve, can't wait!!

Yeah that's what I thought Chris, shame really but I know it's there ha.

Cheers for the comments... It was done by Carbon Fibre Magic in Coventry, just a one man band but looking at some of the things he's done was really happy for him to do it bearing in mind it was/is a brand new brace.

What bits you getting done Batesy?

Cheers pal, he's lacquered over the sticker to give it more of a finished complete look... Good old eBay for that one :smile:

The sticker is a very nice touch! I've had the cold air feed and battery covers done so far! I'll get some pics up tomorrow but well happy with how they turned out! I really rate hydro dipping a lot of people say it's expensive for what it is but there's a lot more to it than people think....

Thanks again for the comments.

Defiantly upload some pics Batesy... I think Hydro is great... It's the best alternative to genuine carbon and looks better than just your standard wrap.