My Black 197

HOW DO YOU PUT PICTURES ON HERE?

I want to put my car on :worried:

click on go advanced at the bottom then manage attachments or upload your pictures to e.g. photobucket and copy the img code to your post on here.

cool and its alot lower than it looks as the pic doesn't do it justice.

fullbeforeafter.jpg

frontbeforeandafter.jpg

Looks and handaling are loads better than before and not too harsh :smile: 25mm aside wheel spacer next :smile:

Last edited:
thought id give an update on the latest updates to me clio,

to start with i have fitted cup racer alloys and had them refurbished in silver. had some bad look with these as when i dropped

them off to be refurbished 2 were stolen and then replaced, then some guy went into me on a round about n scuffed me alloy only

which then was refurbished again, then i took it to renault for a service and cambelt and they washed the wheels n took the paint

off, so they were all refurbished again. also have 215 tyres on front and 225 on back, i think looks cool lol

IMAG0580.jpg
IMAG0581.jpg
IMAG0582.jpg
IMAG0584.jpg
IMAG0548.jpg

Last edited:
then i fitted some Recaro's off of here, where some **** forgot to mention the wiring on the seats had been messed with, which i

could really do with someone helping me, by telling me where the wires connect to which wire from the seat to the car???

IMAG0383.jpg
IMAG0384.jpg

Last edited:
then i did the clock surround and glove box handle

IMAG0588.jpg
IMAG0591.jpg
IMAG0587.jpg
IMAG0585.jpg
IMAG0586.jpg

gonna do the recaro seat bases in the wrap. i also have some white reanult sport stickers for dash strip and seat bases. i dunno

weather to wrap the steering wheel insert or am i just getting carried away lol?

Looking good dude. You can get carried away with wrapping IMO but hey! It's your motor! Looks good so far!

Have you used the rest of the roll round the house? I quite fancy a cf effect toothbrush or maybe even toiletbrush, as long as I don't confuse the two!!!

Looking good dude! i have the same wheels on my black 197 but in white :wink:

did you paint the calipers yourself?? any close up shots of the finish of them.

Cheers