My 200 cup

Hey folks owned my Clio 200cup for a few months now and have managed to get a few nice shots once it was washed n polished etc let me know what your think

Sorry I don't have any b4 it got cleaned as it was a mess and the paintwork was shocking main dealers have a lot to answer for
Nice and clean

image-5.jpg

And of course the recaros
image-3.jpg

Love this one
image-2.jpg

Gotta love a fat a r s e
image-1.jpg

Will be getting the roof wrapped black once I decide which spoiler I want either the cup acre one or the ktec sprint spoiler I am struggling to choose I like them both

Very nice bud. Spoiler will finish it off nicely I think. Personally I have the Sprint Spoiler on mine :smile:

i like the cup spoiler aswell but i think it can look chavvy lol depends on what mods are on the car oghhh and whos drivin it eg 19 year old thinking its a ferrari

yeh i defo will be at some point cant today as its away gettin a new exhaust manifold from renault as both flex pipes burst when i was pulling away fron a set of lights

I feel the rear of the 197/200 looks a bit plain without the cup spoiler. I love mine.

I also love the 50/50 split on those who like them and those who hate them lol proper marmite.

Nice looking car mate.