Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rock/Grunge/Punk/Emo

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • DubStep

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Please comment)

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
As per the title, what is your preferred musical genre, I am interested to see how this works out. As in, the profile of a Clio Sport Owner. i.e if the same Poll was posted on the VXR Forum, what would the most popular genre be (I'm guessing DubStep) :rofl:

Edit: You can select more than one Genre, so please don't use the cop out, ooh i listen to everything!

Last edited:
I'm guessing its you that is the only other person to vote, I picked the same except for drum and bass and selected other which is a bit of old skool.

Theres three options for 'dance' type music but one that includes ROCK/GRUNGE/EMO/PUNK. A little biased on the options there :smiley:...

I do listen to a bit of everything, I have Radio 1 on all day at work so I end up listening to a lot of Pop/Chart stuff, but in my own time I'm more in to my Rock (classic-current) and Indie. But I also listen to a good bit of Dubstep and even some Hip Hop, and the odd bit of Folk (not old men smoking pipes lol, I mean more like Ben Howard etc.)

:bounce1::headphone:

Theres three options for 'dance' type music but one that includes ROCK/GRUNGE/EMO/PUNK. A little biased on the options there :smiley:...

:bounce1::headphone:

Haha, Yes sorry about that, not into rocky type stuff too much so I struggled to get the genre's right! It all sounds the same to me lol

I like a bit of Nirvana, Rage and GnR as I listened to those in my youth, and you will occasionally find me chilling out to some Kings of Leon. But that's as far as my knowledge of Rock goes really!

I was heavily biased toward the more Urban music :thumbup:

Sorry im unable to vote. . .
The only time i switch my radio on in the car is when i make a phone call and i plug it into the AUX so i car here it through the speakers. Rest of the time its OFF.
(why would you need a radio when you can hear the engine purr upto 7.5k)

Its just something i can live without (yes im probably the only person like this on here)

Sorry im unable to vote. . .
The only time i switch my radio on in the car is when i make a phone call and i plug it into the AUX so i car here it through the speakers. Rest of the time its OFF.
(why would you need a radio when you can hear the engine purr upto 7.5k)

Its just something i can live without (yes im probably the only person like this on here)

WHAT?! I couldn't live without music, I spend probably 60/70% of my waking hours with music on!

Personally the engine noise from the Clio is OK, but personally I think the noise it makes is one of its weaker areas. Golf R32 on the other hand.....:cloud9:

WHAT?! I couldn't live without music, I spend probably 60/70% of my waking hours with music on!

Personally the engine noise from the Clio is OK, but personally I think the noise it makes is one of its weaker areas. Golf R32 on the other hand.....:cloud9:

Thats right, no music. Dont get me wrong when i was a teenager i had music on 24/7. I have 1000's of albums but for some reason i just dont bother with them.

Golf R32. . yes and i can think of a lot more too.

Similar Thread Suggestions