MRizzle

MRizzle

Gold Member
Sorry guys, I realise that I'm posting a lot at the moment!! Headed out in my lunch hour to try and get some good shots at a nice spot I now but it was heaving with people and the sun was right above me making decent shots a bit trickier than I'd anticipated. Curses.

9C101574-C17E-48AA-93F0-4D6B40F1449B_zpsblicoyvo.jpg

492EB9A9-FBB4-4D23-8C4F-1F023A8B33FF_zpsu8wscry9.jpg

Great photos and nice location!

And feel free to post as much as you want - that's what the forum is for :smile:

Looking good, would be nice to share some of that sunshine down this way! Nothing but none stop rain here!

Looking good, would be nice to share some of that sunshine down this way! Nothing but none stop rain here!

RB looks fantastic on a dark stormy day though, especially when it's clean :smile: brings out such a deep glowing blue colour

Excuse the rusty discs, I really should have taken it for a quick drive first!

1zn4jsk.jpg

Last edited:
RB looks fantastic on a dark stormy day though, especially when it's clean :smile: brings out such a deep glowing blue colour

1zn4jsk.jpg

I'll have to assess how mine looks when I get out the office!

The RB colour looks smashing though!

RB is my favourite colour for sure. [MENTION=54404]MRizzle[/MENTION] I'm getting Eibach Pro's fitted at the weekend, so will be posting pics when it's done, in case you think the non-Cup chassis sits too high. Also ordered some TPI bolts in black today, so should be looking pretty smart by Saturday afternoon :d

1zn4jsk.jpg

I can only imagine how good a contrast that must be against a stormy backdrop. Living in Aberdeen it probably won't be all that long until I experience it for myself! [emoji3]

posting a lot??what are you on about??:innocent:

looks great...keep them coming

:clap: Thanks Pav, I suspect that I might have an addictive personality. :rofl:

RB is my favourite colour for sure. [MENTION=54404]MRizzle[/MENTION] I'm getting Eibach Pro's fitted at the weekend, so will be posting pics when it's done, in case you think the non-Cup chassis sits too high. Also ordered some TPI bolts in black today, so should be looking pretty smart by Saturday afternoon :d

Ooooh...I am very interested to hear and see more about these [MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION]! I am especially interested to hear how the ride is affected.

I did have a read through your thread to try to work out exactly which ones you'd gone for as I'm struggling to tell which the right ones for the non-Cup 200!! Did you go for these; Eibach E10-75-008-14-22?

Very nice!

Thank you so much [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION]! [emoji1303]

Ooooh...I am very interested to hear and see more about these @Micah! I am especially interested to hear how the ride is affected.

I did have a read through your thread to try to work out exactly which ones you'd gone for as I'm struggling to tell which the right ones for the non-Cup 200!! Did you go for these; Eibach E10-75-008-14-22?

Correct, that's the part number you need and Eibach also confirmed this to me. Will be fitted tomorrow - very excited, just hope it all goes ok! Pictures will be up immediately, I'll give you a mention.

Awesome stuff [MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION] and I look forward to seeing the pics! Good luck with the fitting!!

How are you getting on with these [MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION]? I'm really interested to know how they've affected the handling because I really believe that these things are superb handling cars from stock and I don't want to negatively affect that.

Absolutely cannot fault them. I haven't noticed any adverse handling and Eibach have said they developed them on the non-cup damper, though you could take that with a pinch of salt. They're a quality item and certainly make the car look so much better. I know the car handles well as it is, but I don't think you can go wrong with these springs and our dampers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely cannot fault them. I haven't noticed any adverse handling and Eibach have said they developed them on the non-cup damper, though you could take that with a pinch of salt. They're a quality item and certainly make the car look so much better. I know the car handles well as it is, but I don't think you can go wrong with these springs and our dampers.

Paypal ready :smile:

Thanks buddy, that's really reassuring. I've a few other little things I want to do before I'll get round to this but it's something that I think I'll bump up my list on your feedback. Who did you order them through out of interest. I found some seller off amazon (of all places) seemed to be cheapest.

I found them on eBay as ex-display stock, I got them for £165 delivered and then [MENTION=31304]AshfordNimbus[/MENTION] had the shi**y job of fitting the fronts for a good couple of hours. Was amazed how quick the rears can be done.
It's hard to show the true drop on a black car, but here's a pic I took on Friday evening.

4938767f5ea7ad4fe95e9cbdf3a7bcb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's looking well [MENTION=53807]Micah[/MENTION]!! I think that I've found them for £166.95 + £3.99 delivery. The part no. that was recommended to to you was E10-75-008-14-22 wasn't it?

Correct! That's a great price too!

[MENTION=54404]MRizzle[/MENTION] [MENTION=54245]sevenfourate[/MENTION] Don't forget that's the part number for cars registered from July 2010 that have the newer top mounts.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy Season 1 7