Milltek exhaust

Hello everyone, I'm going to buy myself an exhaust system and i've chosen a milltek system. The qeustion is, is it a good idea to buy the sports cat aswel even though its £200+ which is alot.
Any advice please8)

Hello everyone, I'm going to buy myself an exhaust system and i've chosen a milltek system. The qeustion is, is it a good idea to buy the sports cat aswel even though its £200+ which is alot.
Any advice please8)

I have the Miltek system with the sport cat - go for it if you have the money. No flat spot with it.

is this flat spot thing a myth.i drove a friends 197 with yozza zorst and no remap,i didnt notice a flatspot.

is this flat spot thing a myth.i drove a friends 197 with yozza zorst and no remap,i didnt notice a flatspot.

You can't notice that kind of small difference on an N/A car. Mine lost 7hp without the remap with the Miltek and I didn't notice it until my first race with a friend (I was always faster).

Ive got a milltek and i love it, ive got the secondary cat removed and I dont seem to suffer with a massive flat spot. Only a little dip but once mapped i reckon it shud be alright.