Milltek exhaust or KTR exhaust?

i am about to order an exhaust for my r27...but i dont know what to choose?? the milltek cat back+decat or the KTR pro +decat...anyone can help me??

I was parked between both of these at Donnington (without de-cat iirc) it really depends what you want from it! The K-Tec has a more racy sound to it and seemed a little bit louder. The Miltek is very throaty but quite smooth with it - its not rapsy, which would make it easier to live with. Shame you cant have both really lol! They are superb additions.

Havent made a decision yet mate! Im still stuck between which one I prefer more! Its probably easiest to decide what look you wan to have - if you want the tips to be standard then its K-Tec if you want them sticking out then its Miltek. Simples!

Good luck with it all mate! Let me know which one you go for and what you think of it! They are both really good - I dont think you can go wrong TBH

for me the ktr system fits bettter - i have one

the milteks i have had experience of melt the rear diffuser as they dont seem to fit as well.....

A while back I also had Miltek tips on my standard exhaust and it did start to melt the diffuser :worried: But now... i've got the the Ktec one and it's all smiles :smiley:

I also can't decide what one to go for I really like the look of the miltek but ktech sounds better .....

Is it true that the milltek system does not fit perfectly on the car? And also wanted to know if the decat pipe causes loss of torque.cheers