Meg R26R (for sale)

Im not usually one to pick on people for spelling but come on.

RENAULT SPORT MEGANE R26R SEPECAL EDDITION 1 IN 100 IN THE UK. NUMBER 58 ON THE PLACK. IN VERY GOOD CONDITION VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER BEEN GARAGED SINCE NEW JUST BEEEN DRIVON ON WEEKENDS, LOW MILEAGE, WELL MAINTAIN MONEY NO MATTER, FULL RENAULT SERVIC HISTORY

HIGHT SPEC CAR
FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST SYSTEM
CLIMIT CONTROL
FOLDING DOOR MIRROWS
ROLL CAGE
RED WHEELS WITH TOYS R888
CARBON BONET
ALL FROM FACTORY FITTED

Its a shame the car is so safe, the world would be better if he had died in the crash.

hahaha BOOM

Im not usually one to pick on people for spelling but come on.

RENAULT SPORT MEGANE R26R SEPECAL EDDITION 1 IN 100 IN THE UK. NUMBER 58 ON THE PLACK. IN VERY GOOD CONDITION VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER BEEN GARAGED SINCE NEW JUST BEEEN DRIVON ON WEEKENDS, LOW MILEAGE, WELL MAINTAIN MONEY NO MATTER, FULL RENAULT SERVIC HISTORY

HIGHT SPEC CAR
FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST SYSTEM
CLIMIT CONTROL
FOLDING DOOR MIRROWS
ROLL CAGE
RED WHEELS WITH TOYS R888
CARBON BONET
ALL FROM FACTORY FITTED

Its a shame the car is so safe, the world would be better if he had died in the crash.

Plus if he wrote one off it's now 1 of 99 lols

Yeah I completely agree, I see this all the time and I wonder what I'm doing wrong in life when morons can afford **** I can only dream of. I've been on track with some of these (not in them) on a renaultsport day and they ****ing annihilated everything there and sounded great doing it!

Trust me it doesn't need to be a .r, I wanna see a converted mk3 up against the r26*, that will be the decider, having owned both chassis my money would be on the meg as the whole car is setup for the lump under the hood