Managed to get the Nimbus scrubbed up!

Evening all,

Having an afternoon off work with some nice Cornish weather it seemed silly not to make the most of it! So the process began of giving the Nimbus a good clean after taking ownership last week.

I firstly cleaned the car using the 2bm with Autobrite banana gloss shampoo, clayed, polished and waxed the paintwork. For a 7 year old car the paint has been really well looked after and was in surprisingly good condition with very few defects.
The wheels were clayed, polished and sealed, before treating the glass to a polish as well!

Anyway, i'll let the few pics i got in before the light went do the talking.

Thanks for looking, Ry

20140924_182136_zpsb68362bf.jpg
20140924_182100_zps4afe9e23.jpg
20140924_182050_zps85b3d77d.jpg
20140924_182156_zpsf978a31e.jpg
20140924_182242_zpsf98ae3f8.jpg
20140924_182256_zpsfcb77fd4.jpg
20140924_182326_zpsed56a6b5.jpg

Looks awesome. It always pains me to see Recaros on with covers though. I get that they wear really easy, but unless you're a mechanic who gets in/out the car with greasy clothes on, then I don't see the point in having nice (expensive) seats, then making them look crap? I bought a car with Recaros to enjoy them. If they get trashed during my ownership then so be it, at least I enjoyed them.

(disclaimer: my seats aren't trashed lol)

Looks awesome. Only thing I'd do if it was mine would be to remove the CLIO lettering, personal preference though :smile:

Robo, I am an engineer who works with oils and grease....hence the covers.lol.but I totally get your point and they will be removed when I'm not at work.

thanks for all the positive comments guys. Got new key cards getting programmed next week, hopefully getting the tailgate done on warranty and then who knows with the mods....

Some lovely bends on the b3303. Reckon the small Cornish members should meet up ! Love the seats, agree with JCS ditch the Clio badge. Have got all the original driver handbooks etc, not for sale as part of cars history. Your quite welcome to view any time. Although sure my wife would consider Two shades Of Grey much better reading !!!!

cool looking car...bet u r realy proud of it too...would suit painted calipers too..any colour in mind??