Lotus Exige

A closer view of all three styles. Click for a bigger view. Helps to see the details. They're all pretty bloody gorgeous in my opinion, hard to go wrong!
BC Forged.jpg

Reactions: Beany
I think the RS31 may be too sharp edged (really not sure how to describe my reaction) Looking at the RZ39 now, it may have the advantage of looking slightly more dished as the curve of the spokes starts on the flatter face of the pcd. But i think i prefer the spokes on the RZ10. Hmmm...

Fuck it, buy 2 of each and put them on opposite sides of the car, it's not like you can view both sides at the same time anyway!

Reactions: Micah
@Micah @sevenfourate @Juk3sy @peter @Sean197 @Pav

Thanks again for the input guys. I deliberately only showed them from a distance originally so you'd get the overall effect. Now you've seen the details you're most likely understanding my dilemma a little bit more...

@Pav the only reason it's not killing me is that I think whatever I go with will look ok...

@Juk3sy HA! Mate, if I could, i'd be very tempted to have different styles on different sides! :smiley:

The plan was always to go with the RS31 but they're starting to become a bit of an aftermarket wheel of choice for the Lotus guys so me being me, I wanted to try something a little different.

Personally, I still think I'm edging towards the RZ39, I feel they look a little more lightweight, which suits the Lotus no end in my opinion.

That said, the RS31 does look bloody good on the Exige...

bcf2.jpg.5c7944b72e55faf739dad9032e3ebdbd.jpg IMG_20180117_162146.thumb.jpg.82ab649af3d60b5298a156d8989d1b3e.jpg RS31side3.jpg

At the end of the day, I think they'll all look good, it's just down to little details, but that's what makes us do what we do right?

Funny, before I seen the close up pics I thought, am I the only one likes the rs31? Seems taste is a something that that needs bigger pics! Lol! 31 before I even seen the bigger pic if the wheel :smile:

Reactions: ///M
Funny, before I seen the close up pics I thought, am I the only one likes the rs31? Seems taste is a something that that needs bigger pics! Lol! 31 before I even seen the bigger pic if the wheel :smile:

Ha, I like them all mate! The only thing stopping me with the RS31s was that quite a few have already done it.

Reactions: Cossers
Late finding this but oh my god that Exige is stunning. I would give my right arm and leg to have that...although I would then have to be chauffeur driven so maybe not! But what a car!

Hope you’re still enjoying it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ///M
Late finding this but oh my god that Exige is stunning. I would give my right arm and leg to have that...although I would then have to be chauffeur driven so maybe not! But what a car!

Hope you’re still enjoying it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake, GREAT comment mate! :smiley: Thanks a lot and glad you like it.

And yep, it's still thrilling me every time I get in it. Even the moments where I've had to drive at sensible speeds are still massively enjoyable!

Similar Thread Suggestions