Lottery Bonus Ball!

iAndy

Platinum Member
We play a bonus ball game at work, we all put £10 per 5 weeks into a pot, £2 a number per week in theory, not all balls are in play as there isn't 49 of us so we restrict it to 30 numbers per week. Jackpot is £60 per week if your number is bonus ball ya win the pot. As there isn't a full 49 numbers in used if one of the 19 numbers not held comes out it rolls over. Last week was £360 jackpot, good laugh and a bit of banter between people. Does anybody fancy doing it? Would have to be via paypal which could be a pain or if anybody knows a good idea to do it another way let me know :smile:

..... Be a nightmare to do but I'm up for it. There are online syndicate systems but they are mostly for the main draws.

Have I confused ya Angel? Its just a game we played when I worked in Pub and now we play it at work, so was thinking if 30 people on here fancy it can sort it out. Just sorting the cash out is a pain in arse but when we did it in pub ya had to be in it to win it and ya won however many people had paids money. No profit for anyone and nothing taken out so just a silly game and a bit of fun to add onto the Saturday night draw. Could do it via Paypal Gifts but would have to make sure paypal have no restrictions there as could be a pain in arse with that.