Loss of power - 2008 197

mr angry

Paid Member
Hi, the wife was driving home from work this morning and said the car was struggling to go above 30mph. I drove it and sure enough it has a massive power void which is random and not fixed at any given rev range. I ran a scan and came up with the following codesScreenshot_20200224-104950.jpg
I replaced the spark plugs as a precautionary measure as they looked pretty old but fault still there. I also swapped cyl 1 coil pack with cyl 2, cleared the codes and re scanned. The same codes re appeared suggesting it is not the coil pack. Would I be right in thinking that first code is lambda related?

check wiring to the lambda's..then if possible look at the voltages from them with an obd2 scanner - most important being "bank1" ie the first sensor as this has a massive effect on fuelling if faulty...

dont discount the injectors as they have been known to go faulty - if you know what your doing check the resistances across all them to compare

Just to close the thread it was indeed the pre cat lambda. I had a mare trying to get it and had 3 wrong ones delivered before the local motor factor saved the day. The dealer had 3 day wait for part and wanted £158...wtf