Looking to buy KW V3. Best price?

Hi guys. Currently on Bilstein B14 for 2 years. Kinda sad that it cant last me longer. Dampers have become so soft and weak. Time to upgrade to KW V3. May I know who is offering at the best price?

If you were happy with them at the start why not get them serviced? Should be dramatically cheaper.

If you want V3's regardless I think KTEC are one of the cheapest with club discount.

If you were happy with them at the start why not get them serviced? Should be dramatically cheaper.

If you want V3's regardless I think KTEC are one of the cheapest with club discount.

Hi Ben. Does Bilstein B14 come with service kit? I will be happy to service them if the service kit is available

Looking at kamracing....

Anyone has any comparison for kw v3 vs ast5100?

Be surprised if there's a comparison anywhere! I have the asts. Fully rebuildable, rear coilovers etc. Unless I'm misinformed I also believe kws are twin tube? Correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KW's are twin tube, Clubsports come with adjustable top mounts, rear damper isn't a coilover

AST's are monotube and coilover front and rear

Unless you understand suspension / setting up I would stick with a single adjustment (or non) rather than bump and rebound (too many variables when you include ride height and tyre pressure)

Reactions: A1axx
Hmm...as far as i know they are not rebuildable.

Yes they must be because they form the basis for all the Madeno tuned options. - Could even email Madeno if you wanted to tailor them in anyway, to be more track focussed for example.