Looking to buy a 197 again..........

Oh that's not that bad. I was only getting a little more in the Williams. That pretty blue 197 has not had the belts done so I need to keep looking :/

Nope not too bad that's the arctic too so the lead foot did come out a bit more with the Remus hahaha :smile: personally I think the Vxr gets a bad press as I found it a really fun car to drive, very much point and shoot style but its a proper asbo car! Clio is more subtle in that sense :smile: how come your not after a 200?

Prefer the look of the 197 over the 200, hate the new one. They not bothered with the car, looks very disappointing with no larger arches and 5doors!!!
The VXR could have been such an awesome little car but they did have some terrible reliability issues. I was forever hearing of something going wrong on the VXR forum.

So this 197 I was looking at it has 53000 miles but on an 06 plate. He recon it does not need cam belt. Iv told him its 72000 ish miles or 5 years. So it's due to the fact of the age. I am right??

Yes you are. Most people will tell you because the car hasn't 72000 miles yet it's fine, don't forget that they are trying to sell their car.... Renault tells 5 years/72000 miles and there must be a reason.